what happened to KPILOT in KDEPIM-3.5.6 (Fedora 6 update) ?

Greetings

KPILOT has been a staple app of mine for some time to sync my treo 650 with
Kontact.   But suddenly is disappeared from the latest KDEPIM-3.5.6 in the
last Fedora Core 6 update (accesed via Yum).

can anyone tell me what is going on ?  an exhaustive web search (including
Fedora forums and mailing lists) has yielded nothing so far.

your help is much appreciated, and very much required.  life is tougher
without my Treo and Kontact in sync ...

cheers,
marcello

- Albert Einstein