Re: Getting e-mail from GMail but without keeping messages

On 2/15/07, Frank Cox <theatre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Is there some e-mail program to get e-mail from GMail, but without
> > > keeping any message stored in the local hard disk?
> >
> > You mean, like, a web browser?
>
> Yes, likewise Evolution when it is used as an e-mail client connected
> to a MS Exchange Server: no message is locally stored.

So is there any reason why a web browser won't do?

Not important reasons, really, but I usually prefer an e-mail client
because it is lighter and perhaps faster. And all other reasons why
everybody, whenever possible, prefer an e-mail client instead of
webmail.

Paul