Re: Changing resolution on laptop

On 13/02/07, François Patte <francois.patte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is not very clear to me: what do you expect: only one display at the
same time (lcd panel or beamer) or do you want same display on both?

I expect that one one will work at a time, and that is how the machine
works. I switch outputs via a button on the keyboard.

However, the machine makes no distinction between outputs as far as
resolution and refresh rate are concerned. So because my laptop's
screen (1024*1400) has different dimensions than my LCD (beamer)
(768*1024) I must switch manually (as Aaron had pointed out).

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/internet.html
http://dotancohen.com/eng/dell.php