Xmodmap configuration

While looking for something else, I stumbed upon the /etc/X11/Xmodmap
file. It seems to define certain keystrokes and their functions:
! keycode 22 = BackSpace
! keycode 107 = Delete

I'd like to define certain non-English keyboard shortcuts to translate
to their English equivelents, could I do that with this file? For
instance, I'd like CTRL-ה to be sent to the system as CTRL-V, as ה and
V share a key. What would be the proper syntax?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/sex.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/132/108/carey_mariah/glitter.html