Re: OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

Norm wrote:

<snip stuff already said>

Forgot to mention the situation my father found himself in his 76th year. He wrote me an email to inform me that he was diagnosed with colon cancer. Being the good son that I am, not, I called him from Taipei to ask how he was doing and I'll never forget his response. "I feel fine, but getting diagnosed with colon cancer is a pain in the ass".

After the surgery he had to undergo chemotherapy. One day the nurse made a mistake and the "drip" turned into a "flood". This brought on other complications including heart problems. After that, he told me "Now I know what they say doctors "practice" medicine.

He will be 80 in April and I swear he must be senile. He didn't sue anyone for that chemotherapy foul-up. How, un-American. (In this case American=US) just in case someone wants to go that route again.