Re: Abiword plugins

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:43:04 +0200
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anybody any idea why I get this result when trying to enable any pluigins?
> '/home/dotancohen/.AbiSuite/AbiWord-2.4/plugins':No such file or directory

Do you know where the plugins actually went when you installed them?  If you
installed them using rpm, then a rpm -qil nameofrpm will give you a list of
files.  Otherwise, if you know the name of at least one of the included files,
you can search for it and hopefully all of the rest of them will be living in
the same location.

Then create a symbolic link called "plugins" in
your /home/dotancohen/.AbiSuite/AbiWord-2.4 directory that points to that
location and see if it works.