MSI 965 Neo, Unable to install FC6

Hi,

I have tried to install FC6 on my MSI 965 box, but it never finds a harddisk
on this box. I have used the latest FC6 DVD including updates but still no
disk is found. I'm quite sure it's related to ata_piix but have no idea how
to get this issue solved yet.
I have started a knoppix live DVD and knoppix is able to "see" the harddisk,
so I guess that FC should also be able to do so.

Anyone have a hit ?
Any kernel options perhaps ?

Regards,
Marcel