Re: Where can I find a samba-vscan rpm? thread split: Hints on how to search the mailing list

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 12:55 +0400, Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:
> I can't find any place to search the list archives and so haven't done
> a search. (Am sure there must be an archive somewhere that can be
> searched. Please do let me know).

Here's one way:  Enter your search terms in google, then after them
enter in:  site:http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

Of course, that only returns pages Google has already indexed, and I
don't know how often/rapidly Google indexes those pages.

And here's another way, go to:
<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general>

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.