WOTs (Way off Topics)

  Hi All, forgive my formatting, or lack there of and jumping in on
this thread the way I did. That guy could have any number of "real"
reasons to have been so terribly wronged by Fedora, but let us all
keep our composure and gratitude that we have for Fedora, for what
ever reasons we have, and not lower ourselves to the level of one not
befitting of any of the helpful community that I have watched grow
here on this forum. From some of the smartest, clear down to the some
of the guys like me, I have seen a slice of the human condition grow
into almost a triage ward in a hospital where "Help" was for
breakfast, lunch, dinner and even a low burned midnight candle to see
a snack. What you all have created, could never be recreated or
matched in it's unique greatness. The right amount of humor and the
right mix of greatness and knowledge from each of your individual
personalities requires no proof that the best have gathered to give
and receive. I salute you all, where ever you may be and hope we still
have just a few more songs left in us.
  One song is an appl called LMMS, a sort of music studio. I know
there are a few of you music folks out their. It looks like I can only
install it from svn. Isn't there another way to get it? And does svn
do some kind of auto update? This install looks pretty easy, hence my
apprehension. It looks like everything is ready to go, save the
./config fudging for 64 bit. Others that looked this easy were usually
laced with quicksand. Any thoughts or gut instincts are greatly
appreciated.

George Hare