Playing audio CDs no longer works.

This F6 related and is frustrating. One of the first things I did after
installing FC6 to test sound is to get audio CDs to play and they did.

Now it no longer works. When grip or totem open to play the CD they
report that they can't find as CD to play. despite the fact that the
audio CD icon appears on the desktop.

Does anyone have an idea about what might have happened and how to fix
it?

Let me say for those who urged me to do it I have files a bugzilla but I
would like to know if anyone on the list has any ideas. This had to be
something that happened as the result of an update but I don't know
which one.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>