Re: VDQ respins

On 2/6/07, Beartooth <Beartooth@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Afaik, the FC6 respins are available only over bittorrent; and I couldn't
seem to get bittorrent to work. I finally contacted my very helpful local
ISP. They wrote me up a walk-through, which I have done -- and now I can't
seem to find the site for the respins any more, nor the post here that had
given it to me. <whimper, sniff ...>

Clue, please? We're having an installfest this weekend, and as one fo the
few who run FC6.ppc (at least locally that I know of), I want to take
along some nice fresh CDs and DVDs.

Is this what you're after?

http://torrent.fedoraunity.org/torrents

Andras