Re: bugzilla advice.

Tim:
>> Even if you just got more of a response by manually modprobing it,
>> writing that in your bugzilla report may well help someone fix the
>> problem.

Aaron Konstam:
> Maybe, but I don't see how. Again, I started by sending in three
> bugzillas yesterday.

If something doesn't work, but can be made to work, and you can provide
the steps that helped, someone may work out what didn't do it
automatically.

"My card doesn't work," is next to useless as a bug report.  But "doing
this makes my card work," is a step towards fixing a problem.

> You know maybe it would be worthwhile if you would start run FC6 so
> you could experience all these wonderful problems.

Actually, I do.  But I have several PCs, at the moment I'm running FC4
on this one, FC5 on the one that gets used most of the time, and FC6 was
installed another one that's not in a very convenient place to use.  So
it doesn't get used as much, certainly not as much while I'm doing my
mail.

There's other reasons I don't use FC6 as much as the others.  As you
mentioned in another post - spending ages getting a system to work as
you want it, that has a short life span, somewhat around the length of
time it takes to tune up the system.

> But it is a free country.

Which country?  Mine is free?  Never...  It just looks that way.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.