Re: scim

Jens Petersen a écrit :
> Hi
>
> François Patte wrote:
>> Under FC6, the default keyboard is always english.... I want to set it
>> to french but it seems to be impossible...
>
> Ok, I think I know what you're saying, but can you explain with some
> examples perhaps what the problem is you're seeing?

When I log on, there is a small "extensible" icon "scim" in bottom right
angle of my screen which display the default keyboard:
"English/keyboards" I want this default keyboard to be French, and I
used scim-setup to turn it like this, but the next time I launch an
application "scim compatible" (thunderbird, oowriter, bluefish) this
extensible icon always says "English/keyboards"....

Thanks
--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique