Re: Stellarium text problem

On 06/02/07, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 21:44 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I tried to create a screenshot, but Stellarium seems to replace KDE
> such that the screenshot keyboard shortcut does not work. For that
> matter, no keyboard shortcuts work while Stellarium is open, including
> TAB-ALT.

What about switching Stellarium to work in a window rather than work as
full screen?  Surely if you then click outside of that window, you can
use your window manager's hotkeys.

Thanks. The program is much more usable that way. But wow does it slow
down the system. I've got 2 GB RAM on this CoreDuo2 machine (2 gHz)
and it cannot handle it.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/javascript.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/135/457/spears_britney/oops_i_did_it_again.html