Re: Printer Configures fine but won't print -- "Client-error-bad-request"

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 02:44 -0500, Benjamin Sher wrote:

Dear friends:

Just installed Fedora Core 6. I am very pleased with its design, wealth of
applications and professional look and operation. The only problem I've had
has been my printer. I have no problem configuring my Okipage 10e printer (in
KDE) as such. It is recognized by Fedora, which selects the correct device
driver (the same one that works perfectly on other distros) but at the end of
the configuration it won't print. Instead, I get an error message that says:

"Client-error-bad-request".

I logged out of my user account and logged in to my root account and tried it
there but I got the same error message.

I'd appreciate your help. Just can't figure out what the problem is.

Thank you.

Benjamin

How did you configure the printer? Using cups web interface or some
other way?

Dear Aaron:

Thanks for writing. Yes, I configured my printer using CUPS. It always worked in every other Linux distro (PCLinux, Mandrake, Debian, etc.)

Benjamin