Re: Epson printer install

On 2/5/07, Alex Miua <amateur_radio_2007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do I install it my friend ?

I do not believe you don't need to install any additional packages.
Gutenprint-foomatic PPDs should be already included in the cups
printing package. I was able to find the CX3800. You should be able to
too.

i.e., from Gnome click Administration -> Printing. Click "New
Printer".  Fill in the data for Printer Name, Description, and
Location. Select the proper port (USB.  For Makes select Epson and
scroll down the list of printers until you get to Stylus CX3800.

Thank you,
Alex.
--- Srikanth Konjarla <srikanth.konjarla@xxxxxxxxx>