Re: Wi[r]eless security (was: Suspend bug)

Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

avid G. Miller wrote:
> I always like the saying, "Locks keep an honest person honest."  To
> this I add, "... or divert the dishonest person to look for someone
> with a weaker lock."

Or, don't be the lowest hanging fruit. :)
What's the joke about the two guys hiking together and they start talking about what to do if the run into a bear. One asks the other, "How fast can you run?" His companion replies, "Don't be silly. You can't outrun a bear." The first guy relies, "I don't have to outrun the bear. I just need to be able to run faster than you."

I always hike with people who are slower than me. :D

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce