Re: Wi[r]eless security (was: Suspend bug)

David G. Miller wrote:
> I always like the saying, "Locks keep an honest person honest."  To
> this I add, "... or divert the dishonest person to look for someone
> with a weaker lock."

Or, don't be the lowest hanging fruit. :)

I got a good laugh out of how one fellow dealt with his neighbors
using his wireless network to surf the web.  He ran a proxy that
turned all of the images they received upside down.

    http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html

A good programmer is one who looks both ways before crossing a one-way
street.
    -- Doug Linder