Re: tetex FC6

François Patte wrote:

>> "If they exist, then both initex and virtex are symbolic
>> links to the tex executable."
>
> Nope!

They are, and have been for ages.
(Well, both are now links to pdftex.)

> I know that tetex is no longer maintained but why some things had been
> modified without a clear documentation?

There hasn't been any change, as far as I can see.

Did you try (as I suggested)
1. texhash (as root)
2. texconfig
3. "kpsewhich foo.tex" if your file is foo.tex
4. "kpsewhich texmf.cnf" to see what config file your TeX is using.
Then look at this file, and see if there is anything wrong with it.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366