Re: hi all..

Alex Miua wrote:

I was trying to install FC 6 Zod. Is this a "stable"
and tested version of Fedora? I am new to this area.
Please advice.

Yes.

But you said you were "trying". Did you run into problems? If so, kindly enumerate the problems your are having.

Also, What is Fedora Core 6 Zod Live CD 1 ?

It is kind of like a "Test Drive" of an automobile. It gives you a taste of what you could expect without really owning it.

Is that required too ?

No.

If you are having problems, then tell folks on the list what the problems are in detail. Then someone is likely to have run into a similar issue and can help you. If you just say "hi....I've got a problem" then the most frequent answer is "take two aspirin and call me in the morning".