Re: Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo) <OT>

It is interesting, though, the manner in which an ordinary person perceives ease and the way a yogi would - the beer, steaks and french fries, or the easy life as most people know it, is what an ordinary person seeks, and I belong to the same category. :-) However, even though a yogi undergoes struggles and hardships in life, they affect his mind much lesser, because he has an attitude of ease, not one of struggle, conflict and disharmony, which is what really ruins it - these difficulties are manifested additionally at an internal level for most of us. This concept of ease is wonderful - having the attitude of a witness reduces internal manifestation of difficulties - once the mind isn't involved, but only a witness, things start seeming easier, even though one may be putting in an equal amount of effort as before. :-)

Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

02/02/2007 03:26 PM

Please respond to
For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 14:27 +0530, Dev Anshul wrote:

> If this is indeed your last incarnation, do you mean specifically on
> the earth, or more generally in the physical dimension? :-)

Wow! Good question! I better check! <grins> The way I understood Cayce
we incarnate here on Earth through the progressions of the Zodiac. Once
you hit Scorpio, it's the last dance on Earth and then you go to
experience another round of incarnations where there are more dimensions
to experience someplace else, just not here. It's interesting stuff.
Something to ponder while idling away beating on my computer trying to
get a stupid video to work. So, it would be both, here on Earth and in
this physical dimension. I figure I wore the Orange in my last life and
am making up for it in this! Just what does a Margi do in the life he
has to come back to? I figure he'll have some beer, steaks and french
fries. <grins hugely> No wonder the Dali Lama laughs so much! He knows!
He's happy as a clam, so am I! To all the Scorps on this list, we're
outa here! Even Jesus said it, "Death, where is thy sting?" So, there
isn't one. Life has got the stinger. Enjoy it when it's good. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net