Re: Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo) <OT>

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 14:27 +0530, Dev Anshul wrote:

> If this is indeed your last incarnation, do you mean specifically on
> the earth, or more generally in the physical dimension? :-)

Wow! Good question! I better check! <grins> The way I understood Cayce
we incarnate here on Earth through the progressions of the Zodiac. Once
you hit Scorpio, it's the last dance on Earth and then you go to
experience another round of incarnations where there are more dimensions
to experience someplace else, just not here. It's interesting stuff.
Something to ponder while idling away beating on my computer trying to
get a stupid video to work. So, it would be both, here on Earth and in
this physical dimension. I figure I wore the Orange in my last life and
am making up for it in this! Just what does a Margi do in the life he
has to come back to? I figure he'll have some beer, steaks and french
fries. <grins hugely> No wonder the Dali Lama laughs so much! He knows!
He's happy as a clam, so am I! To all the Scorps on this list, we're
outa here! Even Jesus said it, "Death, where is thy sting?" So, there
isn't one. Life has got the stinger. Enjoy it when it's good. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net