Re: [Fedora] Re: Remote VNC install

On Friday 02 February 2007 00:13, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> Mail List wrote:
>     Does it do that before vnc+anaconda kick in?  All I want is for the
> grub and the installer to come up, load eth1 so it can get to the NFS
> iso files and load up vnc and anaconda.  From there I can do everything
> else, including configuring the other ethernet devices.

   What happened for me - I booted the installer out of grub with
   kernel ... vnc vncconnect=<ip> ip=dhcp lang=en_US keymap=us device=ethX

   it boots and anaconda prompts for other eth device info before starting up
vnc - so I had to type at console to tell it info about the other nics -
after that it talks the listening vnc client at remote end -