Re: The Case of the Missing Characters

Anne Wilson wrote:
>> Is anyone else seeing these mangled, or is it just me?
>>
> KMail shows it mangled like that.

It's not so much mangled as it is just poorly formatted from the
beginning.  It's a multipart/alternative message with a text/plain and
a text/html part.  I assume it's hotmail that is doing the automatic
conversion from html to plain text and doing it poorly.

Please turn off the html when you post to the list kwhiskerz.

Politics is the business of tinkering with other people's lives.
    -- Nolan Neathercutt