Re: [OT] Re: spamassassin record score?

In part, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> Steve Siegfried wrote:
> > But I've got a question: what's the highest spam score anybody has
> > seen spamassassin assign any particular email (without local fudging
> > for "I never wanna hear from this guy again")?
> >=20
> > I only keep a month's worth of spam in my just-in-case-it-isn't-spam
> > folders and so far, the highest score I've seen is 69.0.  Can
> > anybody top that, and if so, could you post the X-spam-* headers?
>
> I have one that beats it slightly at 72.3.  I haven't tweaked the
> default SA scores much, except to bump the BAYES scores slightly
> (though I believe this example pre-dates my changes).  As you can
> tell, I keep spam around for a good while.  I am a bit of a pack rat.

So based on the X-Spam-Report in both Todd's posting and mine, seems
like neither of us has hit the spam "perfect storm" yet, which at least
as near as I can figure out, would be Korean spammer from empas.com
using an HTML body and a subject line in mixed Korean and English to
flog multiple brand-name controlled substances by name.

But, as they say, the polls are still open.

Can anyone top 72.3?

BTW: if you store your spam in folder $HOME/Mail/SPAM, the command pipe
to find the maximum spam score is:
   grep "^X-Spam-Status: Yes, score" $HOME/Mail/SPAM \
             | cut -d'=' -f2 \
             | cut -d' ' -f1 \
             | sort -n \
             | tail -1