Re: [Fedora] Re: Please cancel my subscription

Charles Curley wrote:
I've never seen an email client do this (which doesn't mean I claim it
doesn't happen). I believe doing so violates the relevant RFCs. The
best we can do is best effort. If some ignoramus is using a
non-standard mail reader, I feel no obligation to extend myself to
handle their situation. Especially as I would find putting the
unsubscribe notice at the top of every email unacceptably obnoxious.
Maybe not necessarily "clip them off" but more like graying it out. Thunderbird does this too, and I remember Netscape Communicator doing this way back when also.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130