Re: Please cancel my subscription

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 06:51 -0800, jdow wrote:
>> Sorry, you paid for it and now you're stuck with it.
>>
>> {O,o}
>>         (If, that is, you don't know how to read headers and footers on
>>         email.)

"...To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee;
for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

the original is from Moby Dick

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the
last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's
sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to
one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to
pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned
whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

--
Tony Placilla, RHCT, GSEC
anthony_placilla@xxxxxxxx

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64