Re: Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft

On Thu January 25 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> I love this man... he has such well written stuff. Here's one where he
> discussed the LSB wanting to create a universal package installer. Would
> that be heaven or what?? Ric

He is often interesting. But, in this vein, do you know about Linspire's plan
to open up CNR to the masses?
http://www.linspire.com/linspire_letter_archives.php?id=38

".....This week we announced that CNR will soon be available for many of the
most popular desktop Linux distributions, not just Linspire and Freespire. In
addition to Linspire and Freespire, the first distributions you'll see
supported throughout this year are (alphabetically): Debian, Fedora,
OpenSUSE, and Ubuntu....."

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA