Re: Disabling touchpad on laptop

On 22/01/07, Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also, a tray icon with the synaptics options appeared. So it's
> working. However, it's all greyed out (I cannot change any options),
> and it complains that it cannot access shared memory.

That's what SHMConfig does is allow shared memory access for
configuration.  After updating xorg.conf, you need to restart X.

So the machine must be rebooted twice?!? Alright, I'll reboot it
again. I had a late lecture today, and when I get back home I'll try
it out.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/189/everlast.html
http://nirot.com