Re: Kopete & video

On Thursday 18 January 2007 18:04, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> Open the bug report and post the BZ here.
> I'll CC myself and help you. (If you'll need my help ;)).

I'll do that.

> Oh, I'd suggest you also file a BZ in bugzilla.redhat and post a link to
> the upstream bug. (Just so people won't generate duplicate BZ')

OK

> BTW, does your webcam picture freeze from time to time when you open the
> "device" tab in the Kopete properties?

I've not noticed it.  I can't test it right now, either, as I'm suffering from
the video0/video1 problem.  I can't find anywhere to set this, either.  I've
set up a persistent symlink /dev/webcam that should track the connection, but
I can't find how to make kopete look there.

One other thing - I note that there is no PAL setting in kopete.  I set it to
SECAM, but I haven't a clue what difference that makes.  ISTR that I tried
both NTSC and SECAM, and neither seemed to make much difference.

Anne