Re: [Fwd: Re: How NSA access was built into Windows]

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 17:59 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:
> > Huh, somehow this just went straight to Bruno, so I'm forwarding it to
> > the list.
>
> I could think of several places you could have forwarded this...and none of
> them would have been to this list.

I have to agree.  Prison reform is not something that should be
discussed here, where you have a captive audience that is waiting to
learn about Fedora-related topics, such as selinux for example.

The MandrakeOT mailing list is better suited for discussion of prison
reform or other political topics, and there are far far more interested
parties that are willing to agree/disagree in an unrestricted arena of
ideas.

http://mandrakeot.mdw1982.com/