Re: FC6 Korean fonts

Rob wrote:
Apparently there's another character set missing... or what?

Maybe or our fonts don't have glyphs for those (ie those characters could be missing).

Also, would all this mean that there is a incomplete
list of packages in the setup for:

  yum groupinstall korean-support

because this is the recommended procedure in the
release notes for getting full korean language
support, which should include a working hanja
system. Is this then a bug?

It sounds like it. Probably for Fedora 7 we should install fonts-chinese for Korean by default, or maybe just install fonts by default.

Jens