Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On 1/15/07, David C. chipman <dchipman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Hi Claude,

                Interesting email (rather conspiracy-theory-ish for my
taste, but anyway).

You make that seem like a bad thing.

> So, my question is, if this is all true, then, what about Selinux?

I have to ask you, though, because we have the code for SELinux, how
could they provide a back door? Later,

Bury it deep in obfuscated core code that few will ever look at.

                        -David Chipman