Re: fc6 - 3c59X broken with updates

Looks like I spoke to soon about this problem.
I put back some of the rpm packages to the way it was and put back the
network card.  And everything worked fine.
Then I installed a few updates at a time and never did see the problem
again.
So I am not sure what to think.
I powered the box on and off and unplugged it and couldn't get it to not
work again.

But when I had the problem I had powered the box off and on and couldn't get
it to work so very strange.

So I guess I will say it was a fluke.  And not worry about it.

Thanks for the peoples comments and help!