Re: Latest xorg update breaks beryl ! (SOLVED)

On Jan 11, 2007, at 2:51 PM, Mark Knoop wrote:

On 11/01/07, Eric Donkersloot <eric.donkersloot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use a custom kernel (I need a different kernel stack size), so
using a packaged version is not an option for me.

It's relatively straightforward to rebuild the livna src packages for
your custom kernel.

I don't use the livna repository (I use dries & freshrpms), and why would that be a better option ? The package won't get updated doing a yum update, now would it ?

Eric
--
Eric Donkersloot
Amsterdam, The Netherlands