Re: Unsubscribe!

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 10:08 +0000, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 1/11/07, Anne Harriss <ma769harriss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I made the mistake of putting myself on this list, a few days ago, and have
> > been inundated with hundreds of e-mails every day, which are continuing in
> > spite of my previous message asking you to unsubscribe me.
> >
> > What are you going to do about it?
>
> Stare in awe.

Fear as well! I sense the impatient tapping of a shoe, which is usually
prelude to some sort of impending doom for someone. Anne, at the bottom
of every message to this list should be the unsubscribe url. If you
click on that, then it should do it's job. Meanwhile, we're all cowering
and fervently praying for deliverance. I've been to the altar more than
once and I hear that tone. Yessiree. Scattering like chickens in the
barnyard. I'm out here! <zooms> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net