Re: I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron.

Mark Haney wrote:
linux wrote:
I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron, on which to install FC6-x64.. Any suggestions? recent NVIDIA graphics would be a definite bonus.

Ed

Wow, I want a laptop with 64 AMD processors, too!  :)

I assume you mean 64-bit procesors? This is pretty open ended, but I'm partial to the Compaq laptops. The one I have is not Nvidia, it's ATI. I've found nvidia drivers and linux to be a PITA to get configured, so I've avoided them for quite a while now. But then, I don't really need 3D accel for what I do anyway.

Doh!... Yes, I did mean 64-bit processor....