Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Monday 08 January 2007 19:44, Tim wrote:
>> they use, others are misleading.  I've got a couple of
>> laser printers (and old and dependable HP LaserJet 4L,
>> and an old and unreliable Kyocera FS-400), which I've
>> seen reports that at least one of can handle Postscript,
>> directly, and others that say they don't.
>
> I have a HP LaserJet 5L that is about 15 years old and it
> works very well with Linux.  It even does a good job with
> print jobs sent to it through my Linux box from a winblows
> box that my wife uses over a wireless connection.

Is the 5L like the 6L in that it centers envelops, labels, and
anything narrower then 8-1/2"? One of these days I have to figure
out how to print mini-labels in Glabels on it. (The IIIP works great
because it uses the same left edge for everything...)

Mikkel