Re: KDE Console problem

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 13:22 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> RD> I've seen that happen quite a few times to users (once or twice
> RD> myself too).  It's the Accessibility bits alright.  (:
>
> I've never had it happen to me, but it does happen to occasionally to
> my users.  I have to wonder if they're just ignoring the dialog (as we
> know that some users will click "OK" when presented with any dialog
> without reading it), or if they're managing to accept the dialog
> without being given a chance to read it.
I've tried to just unload that feature completely but don't seem to have
the correct rpm to erase. It got me once and it took several tries with
the manager to get rid of it, but it'll pop up again some time later. I
do not personally like it. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net