Re: KDE Console problem

RD> I've seen that happen quite a few times to users (once or twice
RD> myself too).  It's the Accessibility bits alright.  (:

I've never had it happen to me, but it does happen to occasionally to
my users.  I have to wonder if they're just ignoring the dialog (as we
know that some users will click "OK" when presented with any dialog
without reading it), or if they're managing to accept the dialog
without being given a chance to read it.

 - J<