FC6 software update notification

After installing FC6 I noticed something resembling the return of the
old Redhat software update icon on the panel.  Running the application
worked fine the first time but I seem to have lost the icon somehow.
What's this program called?  How do I get it back running in the
background and notifying me about available updates?

Thanks for the help!  --Jerry