Re: I might be ready to give up...

On Saturday 06 January 2007 22:25, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I am not as optomistic as the other posters. You did not tell us how
> much RAM you have nor the speed of your processor but my experience with
> a P3 500 MHz processor and 384 Meg of ram has not been stellar.

The writer of a letter to Linux Magazine claims he's had a distro called Puppy
Linux running on a 166MHz P1 with 32MB RAM.

Might be better to give something like this one a try. I run FC5 with no
problems at all, but it is on a 3GHz P4 with 2GB RAM

Dave F

--
Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763