Installing DjVu plug-in

Please anybody who ever could me lend a helping hand !
I had an unsuccessful attempt to install DjVuLibre -3.5.17 plug-in on my
Fedora Core 4. Last time I had not only tried but have comleted the
process according to the enclosed README. But in spite of all my
endevour the plug-in doesn't work for me !
In the course of my atempt I had made as follows:
I had downloaded from http://djvu.libre.djvuzone.org
The tar.gz stuff was uncompressed, untared
$ cd to the same directory
$ ./configure
$ make       then changed to su
# make install
After I had ascerteaned the site of the file plug-in with ls -al that is
/usr/lib/mozilla then the directorie /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
After I changed to # cd /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
I had to make -According to  the written instructions- made symbolic
link
# ln -s /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/nsdejavu.so nsdejavu.so
in order to make mozilla firefox find the djview the name of reference.
 The bug may be in the different environment suspected by Instruction
and the real lay out of my FC4.
In the Instruction one presumed:
/usr/local/.netscape/plugilns/nsdejavu.so
/usr/lilb/netscape/plugins/nsdejavu.so
but in the real lay out there is nowhere /netscape/ subdirectory !
 With this plug-in one should be able read documents of these kind.
 In the hope I'll be  able recompanse your pains
I stay sincerely yours
 Gyurka

Év végi akció a FreeStartnál! Rendeljen most ADSL-t 2 évre, és az elsö 500 megrendelönek
egz év teljes havidíját elengedjük. Részleteket keresse a www.freestart.hu oldalon!