Re: Another file manager to replace the problematic Thunar?

On 12/30/06, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All

Since Thunar is not working properly under XFCE, could someone please
suggest to me a different and nice file manager available from the

Not familiar with Thunar, but I like the gentoo file manager; 'yum
install gentoo' from the standard repositories should do it for you.

Daniel