Re: Thunar very slow on FC6

On 12/30/06, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am beginning with XFCE on Fedora Core 6, and everything seems to
work fine, except Thunar that takes often a long time to pop up. Do
you know how to improve the very slow Thunar? My computer is a fast
one (with a Dual Core with 1GB of RAM). Do other people here are
having the same problem? Someone in Thunar mailing list has raised the
suspicion that the problem may be caused by dbus and/or hal.

Let me tell you, in addition, that Thunar seems works perfectly on
KDE, but *not* on XFCE.

Paul