Re: Problem with cups printing since upgrading to FC6

On Saturday 30 December 2006 10:59, Bill Johnson wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Gary.  However, this is not a printer issue, it is an
> FC6 issue (at least it seems to so me).  The printer was  working fine
> under FC5, and then when I upgraded, things went awry.
>
> Can anybody help me debug my problem with cups under FC6?  I'll share any
> config / log files that may help.

Bill, I think there have been some changes upstream that affect lan printing.
I had some problems too, which were solved with the help from Tim Waugh.  If
you can live with the situation for a couple of days, I'm sure Tim will pick
this up and help you.

Anne