Problem with cups printing since upgrading to FC6

Greetings.  I recently upgraded from FC5 to FC6, and now my cups printing is broken.

I print to an HP841C printer that is attached to a Windows PC.  Under FC5, I was connecting to this via smb.

When I attempt to print a test page to the printer (which still appears to be accessible via the cups web interface), I see an error referencing /usr/lib/cups/backend/smb.  I googled this and the only thing I can find is a requirement to have a symbolic link set up.  It is there.

Has anybody had any problems getting cups to print to a Windows printer via smb since upgrading from Fedora Core 5 to Fedora Core 6?  If so, how did you fix it?

I'll gladly provide any logs that may help in diagnosing this issue.  I just don't know what to provide at this point.

Thanks!
Bill