Multimedia controller: ATI Technologies Inc Unknown device 4d52 ??

Hi:

'lspc1' returns  "Multimedia controller: ATI Technologies Inc Unknown
device 4d52".  The unknown device is a TV Wonder 550 that has been
installed and works properly in WindowsXP.

'lsmod' returns no bttv or bt878 drivers.

As far as I can tell, from the ATI site and the tvtimes site, it should
be using the bttv driver, but this is not entirely clear to me from
their documentation.

GATOS is not applicable.

Can someone tell me how to get this TV Tuner card installed and working
in Fedora Core 6?  Do I have to modprobe?  What?

--
Regards Bill