Gnome Icons Gone Tiny

Hi All,

I logged in to gnome the other day and found all my icons have shrunk
to 5x5 pixels or something similar in size also the text name has
disappeared as well. I have tried to stretch the icons back to size,
this kind of works but the text is still missing.

Any new icons I create also have these properties now.

Can anyone suggest a few things to try before I have to resort to
removing my profile, which I really do not want to do as I spent ages
getting my desktop setup the way I like it.

"And because I know someone will say it I am not going to change to
KDE! Not yet anyway :) "

Paul