Re: Blocking Spam

jdow wrote:
> Besides, WTF good is Bayes with image spam?

Actually, I find that SA's Bayesian engine is pretty good at spotting
the random text they put in most image spam. With a few extra points for
technical stuff, most of it goes directly to the spam folder, and the
rest to the "unsure" folder with fairly high scores.

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | DON'T be put off by "horror stories" spread by others.
aprilcottage.co.uk | People who talk about death and serious injury are very